AEROPEX is the lightest and most organically designed open ear headphones to date. We implemented the brand new PremiumPitch 2.0+ and rotate the transducer by 30° to reduce the vibration and weight, but with better bass and better sound. Aeropex brings the best and safest audio experience for aspiring athletes motivated by their music and their world.
More Bass, Less Vibration, with enhanced bass and overall sound quality with 50% reduced sound leakage. 13% lighter than AFTERSHOKZ AIR. v5.0 brings enhanced support for multi-point pairing (with other BT v5.0 compatible devices) as well as backwards-compatibility support for previous Bluetooth versions. Designed to repel sweat, dust and moisture, from workouts to wicked weather Reliably get up to 8 hours music and calls.
Delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds Headband is lightweight and flexible for durability and portability Ensures maximum situational awareness and comfort during long-term wear Dual noise canceling microphones exclude surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech Voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk
Water Resistance - IP67
Type - bone conduction transducers
Frequency - 20Hz ~ 20KHz
Sensitivity - 105 ± 3dB
Microphone - 38dB ± 3dB
Protocol - Bluetooth (v5.0)
Compatible profiles - A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
Life ~ 8 hours (continuous play)
Type - Li-Polymer
Charge - 2 hrs (full cycle)
Standby - up to 10 days
AFTERSHOKZ AEROPEX Wireless Headphones w/dual mic
USB Charge Cable
Documentation (Quick Start Guide)
WHAT THE WARRANTY COVERS
AfterShokz offers a limited warranty that all AfterShokz products and accessories will be free from material defects and/or workmanship, according to the following terms and conditions:
- The limited warranty for AfterShokz products extends for Twenty-Four (24) Months from your date of purchase.
- A valid proof of purchase is required to obtain this limited warranty.
- Upon request from AfterShokz, the consumer must provide information to reasonably prove the date of purchase.
- AfterShokz will make all reasonable efforts to resolve any problems before determining, at its discretion, if the product is in fact defective.
- If required, the customer will bear the cost of shipping the product to the local designated return facility. AfterShokz shall bear the cost of shipping the product back to the customer after completion of service under the limited warranty.
- At its discretion, AfterShokz will determine if the defect requires the item to be replaced.
WHAT THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Defects or damages resulting from use of the product in other than its normal and customary manner.
- Defects or damages from abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, submersion in liquid, unauthorised modifications, unauthorised connections, unauthorised repair, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, or other acts which are not the fault of AfterShokz or their appointed representative, including damage caused by shipping.
- Alleged product defects or malfunction of which the Customer Service Department of AfterShokz was not notified by the consumer during the applicable limited warranty period.
- This limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied either in fact or by operations of law, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of marketability or fitness for a particular use.
- Damage resulting from the use of non-AfterShokz approved accessories.
- All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal customer use.
- Products used or obtained in a rental program.
- Some regions do not allow the exclusive limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so these limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from region to region.