Our headphones are durably designed for your active lifestyle and will reliably power through workouts and most light weather.
They're nanotechnology coated to repel sweat and moisture; however, they're not waterproof and should not be submerged in water or left out or used in wet environments; heavy rain is a wet environment.
Because open ear headphones aren't recognized by current laws, we can't guarantee you won't be cited if pulled over — but we can confidently say that our headphones don't inhibit situational awareness in any way.
Here are the steps to do it, this works for both the Aftershokz Trex Titanium, and Trekz-air models;
1. First you have to reset the headset - turn off the headset before beginning to reset it.
2. Enter pairing mode by turning on the headset and holding the volume up button for 5-7 seconds. You will hear the Audrey Says voice say Welcome to Trekz Titanium, and then shortly after, pairing. The LED will flash red and blue. Audrey will say Trekz-air if you have that model instead."
3. Then press and hold all 3 buttons on the headset for 3-5 seconds. You will hear a low pitched double beep, or feel vibrations.
4. Turn the headset back off.
5. Enter pairing mode again by pressing and holding the volume up-power on button. Audrey will first say Welcome to Trekz Titanium and then pairing. The LED will flash red and blue.
6. Continue to press-hold the volume up button while then simultaneously also pressing and holding the triangular multi-function button on the left. after about 3 more seconds Audrey will say Multipoint enabled.
7. In your first devices Bluetooth settings, select your Trekz model. Audrey will say Connected.
8. Turn the headset off.
9. Reenter pairing mode again by pressing and holding the volume up-power on button. Audrey will first say Welcome to Trekz Titanium and then pairing. The LED will flash red and blue.
10. In your second devices Bluetooth settings, select your Trekz model. Audrey will say Connected or Device 2 Connected.
11. Turn the headset off.
The next time you turn your Trekz headset on it will connect to both devices. It works pretty well, though here are some things Ive noticed. If I move out of range of one of the connected devices and then move back into range, the device doesnt always reconnect. Turning the headset off and back on reconnects both again.